We hold the following statements to be true:
- The Bible is the supreme and final authority for the Church and the Christian on matters of belief, faith, and practice being God’s revealed and inspired Word given so that we might know Him.
- The True God is one God, eternally existing in three persons—Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- Jesus Christ was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the virgin Mary. He led a sinless life in obedience to the Law, took on Himself all our sins, died and rose again in his physical body, is seated at the right hand of the Father as our mediator and advocate, and is imminently coming again.
- All persons everywhere are lost and face the judgment of God because of their sin, but salvation is offered to those who come to Jesus Christ, following him in belief and repentance.
- All who truly accept Jesus as Lord and Savior are sealed by the Holy Spirit and assured of the resurrection of the body to eternal life in and with him.
- God gives eternal salvation by grace apart from works through faith in Jesus Christ alone.
- Fellowship, ministry, prayer, participation in the ordinances, and corporate worship within a local church alongside personal obedience, devotion, and worship are the basis of Christian growth and practice.