- Over the last couple of weeks, we’ve welcomed two babies into our congregation: Coley Lane Timmons and Joshua Kyle McDaniel. Pray for these little ones’ health, growth, and families.
- Tom and Kathy welcomed a new granddaughter, Abigail, into their family last week too. She was born at 31 weeks, but is doing quite well. Please pray for her health and growth, and also for safety as the families travel back and forth to the hospital in DC where she is being watched over.
- Pray for Lou and Vicky. Lou was diagnosed with prostate cancer recently. Pray for his healing and that the Holy Spirit would strengthen them and comfort them in this fight.
- Pray for Shore Bible Camp that will take place on June 30-July 3rd. We are making preparations now for this to be a great week for the kids. Pray for those you know who have kids ages 3-8 and invite them to bring their children. The theme this year is “Agency D3: Discover, Decide, Defend.” The kids will love the spy theme as we teach them the Gospel.
- Pray for our missionaries in Germany. They have recently been given many opportunities to interact with immigrants from all over the world. Ask for God to give them strength and boldness and open doors for the Gospel.
- Pray for the friends, family, co-workers and neighbors that God has placed in your life. Ask for boldness to speak the Gospel to them and invite them to church.
- Pray for our church to grow in the knowledge of Christ and in obedience to him so we would love God and love People as he intends.
If there is something else we need to pray for privately or as a church, let us know here.