The missionaries that SCC currently partners with are still awaiting visa approval before they can return to Pakistan. In the meantime, they have been working with their organization to develop necessary administrative processes and help other missionaries around the world with security issues. This isn’t what many of us think of when we think of “Missions”, but administrative development and security measures are quite important to sustain missionaries on the field long-term. In order to facilitate this support more efficiently, they are relocating to Europe in August. Here are the ways in which we can continue to pray for them:
- Pray for a smooth transition as they relocate.
- Pray that a door would open for them to return to Pakistan and their Visas would be granted.
On Sunday, September 2, we will get to meet another family who has been working in the Dominican Republic and Haiti. They are involved in many ministries as they work to spread the Gospel there such as the Ears to Hear radio ministry. The Rineholt family will join us on September 2 to tell us more about what God is doing with and through them in the Dominican Republic and Haiti and how SCC can partner with them. Until then, here is how we can pray for them:
- Pray God would bless their family and ministry.
- Pray that God would provide for their needs.
- Pray that God would give them safe travels while they are in the States until September.