“A Great Savior for a Small Church” is the title of the sermons we have been preaching through the Book of Colossians. I had originally planned to wrap it up yesterday, but I had to split the sermon into two, so now we will finish it this week. I hope this has been valuable to you in your study of Colossians and has helped your personal Bible reading to be more fruitful.
Here are the main points that we are teaching in this series:
- Our Great Savior is our Creator, Rescuer, and Restorer.
- We Pray to a Great Savior.
- Our Great Savior brings us Good News called the Gospel.
- There are things that will attempt to undermine our belief in our Great Savior.
- Our Great Savior makes a way for us to put away our past and be renewed.
- Our Great Savior shows us how Gospel-shaped Love works in a Small Church